New International Students NT RSA Course

Did you know international students in the Northern Territory can now access a FREE online Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Course?

Thanks to our friends at Hospitality NT, the non-accredited course provides an opportunity for international students to satisfy RSA requirements needed to work in the Northern Territory hospitality industry. And, at no cost to students!

If you’re an international student in the Northern Territory, or coming to the Northern Territory to study, and looking for a job in the hospitality industry, head to RSA NT and complete the course now.

Who can take the test?

If you are going to be working in hospitality and are an international student studying in the Northern Territory then you are able to complete this online training. RSA certificates are needed to work in hospitality in the NT.
Working in hospitality without is in breach of the Liquor Act (2019) and could result in a penalty for you and your employer.